If you are unable to click an image in a DavkaWriter document, hold down Ctrl while you click the image. That tells DavkaWriter to select the image or text box instead of the text surrounding it.
- Since I upgraded my Mac operating system, DavkaWriter 7 doesn’t work. What do I do?
- How can I reach technical support for DavkaWriter difficulties?
- How do I install DavkaWriter add-ons in DavkaWriter for Mac?
- How can I get the discounted teacher price for DavkaWriter?
- What are the licensing rules for DavkaWriter purchases for schools?
- I can’t find the Shin in DavkaWriter. Where is it?
- I’m trying to run DavkaWriter 7 on my Mac but it crashes when I start it. What do I do?
- I bought DavkaWriter by download and was advised by Davka to make a backup. How do I do that?
- Why do I get an “invalid path” error when I try to open a file with Hebrew letters in the filename in DavkaWriter?
- How do I open a Dagesh document in DavkaWriter?
- I inserted an image or text box into a DavkaWriter document and now I can’t click and select it. What do I do?
- Where can I get additional Hebrew fonts that can be used with DavkaWriter?
- How do I get Hebrew text from DavkaWriter into Microsoft Word or other applications?
- Where do I find the texts (Tanach, Siddur, Mishna) included in DavkaWriter?
- How do I type a letter with a dot/dagesh (i.e. a bet instead of vet) in DavkaWriter?